Opportunitieswith Genoa Healthcare. A career with GenoaHealthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to serve behavioralhealth and addiction treatment communities. We do more than just provide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental orchronic illness - and those who care for them - have moving stories, andat Genoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinated care team, we partner withcommunity-based providers and others to ensure that people with complex healthconditions get the right medications and are able to follow their treatmentplans. Our personalized services -in-clinic pharmacies, telepsychiatry and medication management - are leadingthe way to a new level of care.
Werecently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services company that is part of Optumand UnitedHealth Group's family of businesses. We are part of a leading information and technology-enabled healthservices business dedicated to making the health system work better foreveryone. Take a closer look to learnwhy a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering yourlife's best work.SM
Weseek a PRN Pharmacist Intern who understrict supervision and in accordance with established procedures, dispenses andcompounds prescribed medications, drugs, and other pharmaceuticals for patientcare, according to professional standards and state and federal regulatoryrequirements. Our pharmacy hours are 8am-5pm, Monday- Friday. Candidate must be able to to work shifts within those time frames.
* Performprofessional duties and responsibilities associated with the processing ofprescriptions in a mental health clinic pharmacy environment.
* Distributedrugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
* Provideinformation to customers about medications and their use.
* Strongfocus on providing a superior level of customer service.
* Logdata into the computer.
* Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable StateBoard of Pharmacy.
* Beavailable as scheduled within regular hours of operation.
* Anyother usual and customary pharmacy duties.
* Abilityto effectively multi-task and remain flexible to change.
* Strongtime management skills and attention to detail.
* Abilityto prioritize, schedule and organize.
* Communicatewith patients in a compassionate and customer-service-oriented manner.
* Excellenttelephone communication, typing, and data entry skills.
* Must be enrolled as a full-time student in an accreditedschool of pharmacy
* Must hold a valid state intern license if required by thestate of employment
Diversitycreates a healthier atmosphere: All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age,national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexualorientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, geneticinformation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealthGroup is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drugtest before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positionsare subject to random drug testing
JobKeywords: Pharmacist Intern, Pharmacy Intern, Westerville, Ohio, Pharmaceutical,