Digi-Key is one of the fastest growing distributors of electronic components in the world. Since its founding in 1972, Digi-Key has been committed to offering the broadest selection of in-stock electronic components, as well as providing the best service possible to its customers, aiding engineers through the entire design process, from Prototype to Production. This has led the company to be highly ranked year after year in industry surveys in North America as well as Europe and Asia, in categories covering such facets of business as availability of products, speed of service, responsiveness to problems, and more.
Schedule (may change based on business needs):
Monday - Friday 8:00am to 4:30 pm
Contribute to the Learning and Development team while obtaining first hand experiences that align with the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Work collaboratively with organization leadership, enhancing knowledge and skills and improving the delivery of quality learning and development strategies and solutions within the business. Assist in the completion of projects and support L&D colleagues in performing their duties while developing skills related to Learning and Development and learning about various processes and functions within the organization.
Must be able to...
- Demonstrate the People Make the Difference
- Provide thought leadership as well as project/initiative leadership to make an impact on Digi-Key Cultural Transformation
- Collaborate with departmental associates and management
- Researches business related data and generates and interprets basic analytics
- Demonstrates a basic understanding of organizational project management practices and tools
- Demonstrates the ability to speak, write and present clearly
- Identifies tasks or outputs that require accuracy and detail-level attention
- Demonstrates an expectation that there will be ongoing shifts in demands and priorities
- Demonstrates the ability to respond to change
- Ability to identify and describe opportunities for taking initiative in the organization
Other Typical Tasks...
- Assist the Learning and Development team with basic everyday needs to learn a variety of HR functions, and to be a resource for proactive work
- Assist with process improvements and help identify efficiencies
- Conduct special projects specific to Learning and Development and assist with tangible functions such as implementing digital and social media strategies
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Must be pursuing a Master's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Human Development, Business Administration, Communication, or related field
- Able to develop connected relationships quickly to optimize ability to impact culture and bottom line business results
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish duties and tasks of the position
- Ability to make decisions involving issues/problems including when to escalate the issues/problems
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Membership in a HR student/professional organization
Digi-Key Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1-800-338-4105 or .
Digi-Key Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled, and other diverse candidates to apply and be considered for open positions. If you are an applicant with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact Human Resources at 1-800-338-4105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.