CONNECT WITH A GREAT STABLE COMPANY WITH STRONG PERFORMANCE AND GROWTH-
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As a Team Lead/Warehouse with FCX Performance, you will have an immediate impact on our Distribution Center’s performance and in customer satisfaction. You’ll join a tight-knit team serving multiple service centers, internal associates, and loyal, long-term customers. Productivity and accuracy are key measures for success.
As an Applied Warehouse Team Lead, you will perform a variety of duties required within the warehouse. Your warehouse duties will include:
- Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color or product code.
- Assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets, bins, or shelves, or relocate orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Work directly with packaging machinery to ensure proper breakdown bulk skus and prepare smaller quantities for customers per their requests.
- Prepare final shipments to customers by reading packaging slip, checking part numbers to ensure they are in tote, package shipping material within specifications given by customers.
- Handle packages from small envelopes to boxes ranging to 50 pounds.
- Work within ERP system to check in and evaluate products. Contact Supply Chain in event that improper, wrong, or missing material was not received.
- Perform safe operation of company’s tow motors and must have valid forklift certification.
- Adjusting inventory and stocking levels within ERP system to maintain accurate inventory records for supply chain.
- Supervises and train at minimum two personnel.
- Communicate with other distribution centers within network to make sure stocking levels have been achieved.
- Handle and execute on problems from customer or sales force.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Attention to detail: accurate data entry skills, basic math & reading skills
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High school diploma or GED
- 6+ months warehouse lead/management experience
- Demonstrated teamwork, productivity, accuracy, and professionalism
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new processes and systems
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded. For immediate consideration; Apply Now
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.